Monday, November 19, 2007

1st year

Today is my first anniversary as a Licensed Professional of the United States of America. I remember this day when I took the Licensure Examination held in Hong Kong, China. Every moment I stayed in that foreign land, and every inch of imagination I had for America makes me the happiest person in the world in ephemeral way, yet now at the moment, I'm still here in the Philippines. Sometimes I feel frustrated because of the extreme delayed on the visa processing. But I know I'm not the only one having this kind of problem, I'm not alone experiencing this "retrogression". I know I should keep the hope, this is the only reason I could support my ego.

Today, I felt happy for my anniversary, felt disappointed for the American visa retrogression.

No comments: